Hi there, I know you probably thought that I’m dead by now, but no, I’m fine, I just took off for Poland. And I really thought that I will post some nice Christmas photos and tell you about some traditions which you will find only in Poland and so on. Sorry, I had no internet for the first few days, and later no time at all, and now I feel awful because I didn’t do any Christmas-Blog thing. And this is why I decided to make some New Years resolutions and I will do my best to keep them! So here we go:
- 1. I will post regularly no matter what!
- 2. I will paint more to post more of my paintings!
- 3. I will paint more to exhibit as soon as is possible!
- 4. I will take more pictures to become a better photographer!
- 5. I will spend more time with my friends and family!
- 6. I will cook for my friends more often!
- 7. I will work on my blogger life!
- 8. I will buy only those things which I really need!
I could write more, but 8 points for a beginner in the resolutions subject (I think) is fair enough. So keep the fingers crossed for me and I do the same for you!
I hope that my dearest cat Marian hypnotize you enough to forgive me this long absence here.
So, Happy New Year everyone and stay tuned for more recipes and artworks!
dagny0 - be the first to like this